Still working

And now it's on to earrings...made  5 pairs last night and will continue to make more this week.  I have beautiful beads to use, so now's the time to get moving.  I've also been working on the Italian wire mesh and made one relatively simple necklace in red wih a glass heart pendant that's dynamic.  I need to get photos done so I can send them to Lily in Florence.   I kept trying to make something complicated with that mesh, but it speaks for itself, so to say, and don't really need fancy.  It's already interesting looking without my help.
 Oh, as I was writing this, I thought, the whole point of writing a blog is to show what I'm doing or working on, so had to get up and take a picture of the necklace.  Then, of course, I had to take pictures of the other necklaces I've done recently..  I used to use our wood picnic table on the deck for photos since it really showed off the beadwork, but we had it stained and now it's too dark to work well.  So I got lazy and took them inside.

Maybe it's the blue background that detracts.  Guess I'll need to take another picture, but for now, I need to get back to work!

Brownish copper mesh with inner beads...and yes, will take better pictures very soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Steps and New Aches

It's Not Just the Food...how about butterflies?

Bead Buying in the Czech Republic