Art Fun

I might not have much time to write, but at least I have pictures.  My excitement for the day is finally getting an etsy store together...with all of 3 pairs of earrings on it.  I've taken many pics of my bookmarks to add them next, so will get them on today or soon.
First many pictures of Bad Art Night from last week.  We had a great group there--doing everything from silk painting to knitting to decoupage to making leather-bound books and more!  What a diverse and fun group to hang with...








Comments

  1. This was the largest group at Bad Art Night ever, I think. I am so grateful to everyone who shows up to paint, glue, chat, bitch, stitch, and just hang out. Thanks for posting these great photos Patt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small Steps and New Aches

It's Not Just the Food...how about butterflies?

Bead Buying in the Czech Republic