What's been happening lately....

Dinner with family....
 Steven looking hostile...

Matthew listening to Garret tell about work..... which often goes over my head
Jeff pretending to help in the kitchen

Brock getting dinner ready.  He's become a pretty good cook.  Marianne would be proud.  And surprised.
Bees on the deck
Had to have another bee man come take the big swarm (this wasn't the BIG one) and remove this one.  They added these guys to the existing hive, with newspaper in between the current residents and these so they wouldn't get involved in a hostile takeover.  Wish it was that easy with humans...
 Then there's more Bad Art Night pictures...fun night once again.  No shots of what I was working on, so I'd better work on that.  I'm still decorating cigar boxes... 






In the background besides those already mentioned are Nancy and Barbara and Beverly working in the foreground.  She always has the most interesting projects...
My bracelet display at Savvy Skirts last Thurs night.  Thanks to all my friends who made it over to support me and meet Sheri and Patty.  It was a fun and busy night.  My feet hurt when I got home--not used to standing for that long any more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Steps and New Aches

It's Not Just the Food...how about butterflies?

Bead Buying in the Czech Republic