Art Show & Camera Practice


 I bought a new camera recently and need to practice using it, especially for the blog. I want to be ready for an upcoming big trip. Hoping to photograph lions, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, and more...so guess where we're headed?!

I am participating in SVOS again this year--Silicon Valley open studios. It's always a crap shoot about how many people show up, especially on the coast. I'm about done with today and not one person showed up saying they found us through the cumbersome catalog of almost 400 artists we paid to join. I'm debating doing this again next year. Even though I'm home and not sharing my space, which makes it easier for set-up, it's still a lot of work. But if I don't sell work myself, where else? I have pieces in 2 great stores, but I still have many things here. I love what I do and want to continue making more, so moving it along to new homes is important. 
I had a goal today of taking photos of my displays and posting them. No lions--not even the cat this time, though he came down and sat in the middle of my table.
Wall hangings, jewelry, and beads for sale
Ice-dyed men's shirts, napkins, flour-sack dish towels and a few knitted baby dresses.

Necklace and bracelets

Oh my, more necklaces and bracelets



Dyed scarves, vests, rayon ponchos; woven wall hangings, earrings...and more necklaces and bracelets.

Goal accomplished~!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small Steps and New Aches

It's Not Just the Food...how about butterflies?

Bead Buying in the Czech Republic