Open Studios 2011 Nov. 19 & 20 11-4

  

 This year, instead of having a boutique at my house, I am participating in an Open Studios event with many other artists.  We have locations up and down the coast, and I will be showing my work at Laura McHugh's new home in Half Moon Bay.  It's much easier to find than my house!  She's right off highway 1, just south of 92, on Poplar's west side.   Laura's address is 285 Poplar St. HMB.
  This year I have new woven chenille scarves, knitted fingerless gloves, felted  hats, and of course, many unique beaded pieces of jewelry.  Our bees have also contributed this year--wonderful fresh honey we've named Granada Gold!  I only have a limited amount, so come early to sample the honey and take home your own jar.
   I hope you'll come by to say hello, do some holiday shopping, and find something fun for yourself.  Maps of where the artists' studios are open.are available through the artists and in local businesses.  Email me if you want me to send you a flyer and map.
 Thanks so much for your continued support.
Warmly, 
 Patt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Steps and New Aches

Bead Buying in the Czech Republic

It's Not Just the Food...how about butterflies?